« Home | Violet, is that you? » | Pimp my Blog! » | Hello, old friend » | Daaaaaaaamn ... » | Oh my god, I killed Kenny » | Just because I'm an A-hole ... » | Sherman, fire up the Way Back Machine! » | Oh for Pete's sake » | A Musical Giant » | My crippling addiction » 

Saturday, March 12, 2005 

Stupid observation ... a.k.a. my $.02

I just noticed that there is no ¢ key (I had to use character map to put that there) on the keyboard, at least not on mine. Does anyone else have a ¢ key, Mac maybe? There is a ^ key. Other than for an emoticon (|:^,), why would you ever need the ^ key. I think we should lobby to get shift+6 to be ¢.
Hmmm ... All of my recent posts have a picture. Well, far be it from me to break with tradition.



-Dabney Coleman B

Put your feet up and relax ... or don't,see if I care

MoBlog

Flickr

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dcbowe. Make your own badge here.

My Diggs

Contact

Email me
Powered by Blogger