« Home | Oh for Pete's sake » | A Musical Giant » | My crippling addiction » | My plans for becoming a total shut-in are almost c... » | So now I have a Blog! » 

Friday, February 25, 2005 

Sherman, fire up the Way Back Machine!


Much love to Sarah Lane on The Screensavers for this damn good website. Head on over to archive.org's Web Way Back Machine and take a peek at some websites as they used to appear. Is there a site you used to like to go to, but isn't there any more? You might just find it there. As an example, here's an early incarnation of my friend Paul's Smash Factory site. If anyone comes up with any other good ones, post it in the comments for all to enjoy.

-DCB

Here's a good one for GAS
http://tinyurl.com/4otaw

Post a Comment

Put your feet up and relax ... or don't,see if I care

MoBlog

Flickr

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dcbowe. Make your own badge here.

My Diggs

Contact

Email me
Powered by Blogger