« Home | Hello, old friend » | Daaaaaaaamn ... » | Oh my god, I killed Kenny » | Just because I'm an A-hole ... » | Sherman, fire up the Way Back Machine! » | Oh for Pete's sake » | A Musical Giant » | My crippling addiction » | My plans for becoming a total shut-in are almost c... » | So now I have a Blog! » 

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 

Pimp my Blog!


No, I'm not looking to put hot rims all over my blog, I'm just looking to give it a slight graphical overhaul. Make it uniquely mine and not just a Blogger template. If anyone knows of any easy to use stylesheet editing/authoring software, drop me a line or post in the comments. I'm also looking to change the name to something a little more catchy. "Random Thoughts" was only meant to be a place holder. I've been bandying about a few different names, but I'm open to suggestions. Ooh, I can make it a contest out of it. If anyone submits a title for my blog and I end up using it, I'll give that person a ... um ... shiny new nickel?

-DCB

::UPDATE::
Changed the title (all my idea, I can keep my nickel), still have yet to redecorate.

Put your feet up and relax ... or don't,see if I care

MoBlog

Flickr

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dcbowe. Make your own badge here.

My Diggs

Contact

Email me
Powered by Blogger