« Home | Ring of Honor picture » | Stupid observation ... a.k.a. my $.02 » | Violet, is that you? » | Pimp my Blog! » | Hello, old friend » | Daaaaaaaamn ... » | Oh my god, I killed Kenny » | Just because I'm an A-hole ... » | Sherman, fire up the Way Back Machine! » | Oh for Pete's sake » 

Monday, March 14, 2005 

Eat lead, suckers!


I saw the link for this site over on BoingBoing, I shared it with my friend Gino, and now I pay it forward onto all netizens within the sound of my keystrokes. This site and my enrollment in school are inspiring me to pick up the ole pencil and make with the doodling. If I draw something cool, maybe I'll post it here. On second thought, maybe I'll make a whole new drawing blog. I can even make it open for anyone to post a drawing. A public webfolio, if you will. If anyone has an interest in such a thing, let me know and I'll get crankin' on starting one up.

-DCB

The Fu is interested in such an endeavour.

Cool site!
Jim and I often check Cartoon Retro, http://p203.ezboard.com/bcartoonretro , which is a site run by Shane Glines, http://www.shaneglines.net/ . There are some great illustrators out there.

-Bill

umm...
Cartoon Retro
Shane Glines

too much dreamweaver makes your html skills tired...

-Bill

I rock:

Cartoon Retro

Post a Comment

Put your feet up and relax ... or don't,see if I care

MoBlog

Flickr

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dcbowe. Make your own badge here.

My Diggs

Contact

Email me
Powered by Blogger