« Home | My next iPod » | I might have something brewing » | delineature. Redux » | More Chickeny Goodness » | All your base ... » | Mesmerizing ... » | And now to lighten up the mood, but ... » | I hate, therefore I am ... » | A slight redesign » | Savage Chickens » 

Friday, August 19, 2005 

It Hath Brewed


For some stupid reason, I felt like instituting a message board for a site that 3 people visit. Like the comment section just isn't enough. It's free and very basic, so let's try not to break it. As for content, its no holds barred. But if you piss someone off, we settle it with an old fashion knife fight. Enjoy!

-DCB

Put your feet up and relax ... or don't,see if I care

MoBlog

Flickr

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dcbowe. Make your own badge here.

My Diggs

Contact

Email me
Powered by Blogger