« Home | I hate, therefore I am ... » | A slight redesign » | Savage Chickens » | Holy crap, an update ... » | Yeah, I know, its been a while ... » | Let's make "Weird Al" a star » | So long, webcam » | delineature launched » | Interview with Brad Bird » | Oh man, I love the 80's ... » 

Sunday, July 03, 2005 

And now to lighten up the mood, but ...

You gotta bweathe on it foist.

-DCB

::update::
I think I've fixed the issue, but here's the site it came from anyhow.

The link itself doesn't work (due to bandwidth protection) but I was able to go to the site and get the song. Quite excellent.

Post a Comment

Put your feet up and relax ... or don't,see if I care

MoBlog

Flickr

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dcbowe. Make your own badge here.

My Diggs

Contact

Email me
Powered by Blogger