« Home | Interview with Brad Bird » | Oh man, I love the 80's ... » | » | And now I'm 30 » | In the works ... » | Eat lead, suckers! » | Ring of Honor picture » | Stupid observation ... a.k.a. my $.02 » | Violet, is that you? » | Pimp my Blog! » 

Friday, April 01, 2005 

delineature launched


My community webfolio has become a reality. Now if I can only get people to contribute towards it on a regular basis, I could call it a success. Come on gang, help me out!

-DCB

Alright then. You got it. I'm gonna contribute like a muther fu... ohhhh I can't say that one.

LONG LIVE THE POST-IT NOTES!!

Post a Comment

Put your feet up and relax ... or don't,see if I care

MoBlog

Flickr

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dcbowe. Make your own badge here.

My Diggs

Contact

Email me
Powered by Blogger