« Home | delineature launched » | Interview with Brad Bird » | Oh man, I love the 80's ... » | » | And now I'm 30 » | In the works ... » | Eat lead, suckers! » | Ring of Honor picture » | Stupid observation ... a.k.a. my $.02 » | Violet, is that you? » 

Friday, April 08, 2005 

So long, webcam


I've decided to put an end to the webcam. The novelty of it has worn off. To be perfectly honest, I did it just to see if I could. And I will admit, it was kind of neat to have at times, I had even exchanged a couple of emails with someone in Spain who saw the webcam(como estas, Alex). But I hardly turn the damn thing on anymore. It also sucks up some serious bandwidth if there's a lot of viewers. So, to reduce sidebar clutter, I'm doing away with it. Bu-bye, webcam!

-DCB

Put your feet up and relax ... or don't,see if I care

MoBlog

Flickr

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dcbowe. Make your own badge here.

My Diggs

Contact

Email me
Powered by Blogger