« Home | I might have something brewing » | delineature. Redux » | More Chickeny Goodness » | All your base ... » | Mesmerizing ... » | And now to lighten up the mood, but ... » | I hate, therefore I am ... » | A slight redesign » | Savage Chickens » | Holy crap, an update ... » 

Tuesday, August 16, 2005 

My next iPod



Apple Insider is reporting that Steve Jobs will announce an upgrade to the iPod Mini line in Paris late in September. Rumor has it that Apple will phase out the 4GB Mini and offer both 6GB and a new 8GB version with color screens. If they do, that 8GB version is soooo mine. With the iPod recycling program's 10% off, and my student discount on top of that, I'll be getting mine for a decent price too. And of course I'll get the pink one, 'cuz I'm such a fruit.

-DCB

Put your feet up and relax ... or don't,see if I care

MoBlog

Flickr

    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from dcbowe. Make your own badge here.

My Diggs

Contact

Email me
Powered by Blogger